Monday, November 30, 2009

Our first movie with En Qi

Yesterday, we brought En Qi for "2012" movie at GSC IOI Mall.
Daddy has be looking forward for this movie for weeks and managed to bought the twin seat tickets on Friday. (Initially we wanted to watch on Friday, but too bad all tickets were sold off!)

Bringing my girl for a date isn't an easy task. I've did some earlier preparation:-
1.Cook early for the lunch & feed twins
I fried some bihun with vege and fish & chips for the family.


2.Coax my boy, Kiam Hong as we will not bring him along as he tends to play tantrum in public easily and afraid that he'll cry in the cinema as he's afraid of dark.
(My mom is here to help me with my boy so she plays with him in the room while we sneaked out from the house for the movie. Quite bad this mommy!)

We reached IOI Mall at 2.15pm, an hour early for the show. So we brought our little angel for a walk. She enjoyed much by her own and refused me or hubby to hug her or even hold her hand! We went to Popular book store for a quick walk (Thought of buying some books for twins, but no sales is on so will try to go to Summit USJ Popular warehouse sales for a second round.)

Sharp 3.15pm, we headed for our movie. I've not been for movie at IOI Mall for years!They've renovated it with new cinema mall in the new building and it was so nice!
My girl was so excited as we walked passed the posters along the pathway. She wanted to touch & play with it ^_^

Once we reached our seats,immediately we feed her milk.
She began to sleep once the movie starts, I guess maybe too tired or getting a nap at this hour. We were worried initially if she'll cried due to loud sound system or dark in the cinema. But I guess all this were none worries now as she's enjoying much in her sleep and wake up by 5.00pm (My hubby was holding her all the while and complaints with pain muscles...poor hubby)

We enjoyed very much for the show but I felt sorry for my boy as we've to leave him along at home with my mom. Maybe as time goes by, my boy will be better and we can bring twins for another movie and I'm sure it'll be more fun & merrier ^_^

(This is the photo I took for my boy, once we reached our apartment. He saw us with En Qi and starts waving his hand with us ^_^)

Some nice shots at IOI Mall

(Little En Qi still energetic after the movie.)


(En Qi posing with daddy at the front door of the restaurant. Nice balloons decoration and my girl can't help peeping on the balloons ^_^)


(En Qi is very excited whenever she steps on the escalator. She'll starts walking very fast whenever she sees it!)


(En Qi is so excited posing at the shopping mall)

1 comment:

恩轩至佳 said...

I salute both of you! I am wondering how can you handle both of them in the cinema? I guess your twins are much much more cooperative than my 2 monsters!