Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Twins Coughing Badly

Twins has fall sick this round. Started with KH coughing badly last Thursday, papa brought him to Dr. Leong's clinic. Finished the medicines & I brought twins again to the clinic last Saturday for 2nd medication as they've been coughing badly.

Today, EQ cough badly vomiting the phlegm out & refused to eat. She just wants to take the medicine ~ Sigh! Afraid of getting bronchitis & pneumonia, I informed papa to bring them to Dr. Chan's clinic this evening. Although sick, twins are excited going to the clinic. I guess this might be due to limited chance to go "gai gai" for weeks since I delivered JY.

Since age 2, twins never reluctant of going to clinic - they thought it's just a small visit where they can go to have a ride. They were also excited seeing other kids around at the clinic. There was a little girl that walks to EQ & play with her & I'm glad that my twins can mix with her & play with her for a while.

Twins were very cooperating in seeing Dr Chan & getting the medication.
Hopefully they'll get well soon ^_^

No comments: