Friday, February 25, 2011

Getting twins to be ready to pre-school

I've been wondering if I should send my twins to kindergarten / pre-school once they reach 3yrs old. My mom has reminded me that when kids start schooling, their immune system will reduce & they can easily get infected & fall sick.
Mom is worried if twins at the same time fall sick & BB JY is also infected, 3 kiddos falling sick at the same time..OMG..how are we going to cope up with that?

Well, I can't be selfish that keeping my twins at house all the while. It's time for them to explore & socialize with other kids & learning things. So I decided to send them for a pre-school by April after we've move to out new house & settle down.

At the mean time, me & mom is busy training twins about schooling..what they need to do there & etc. Last night we had a talk with twins.
Mama : Gege, do you want to go to school like Sammy jie jie?
(Sammy is my hubby's cousin sister girl)
KH : Yes..I want to go to school.
(My boy noded is head & smiles at me...heart melted hehe)
Mama : How about mei mei? Do you want to follow gege to shcool?
(I asked my girl as she seems not responding at all.)
EQ : Nope, I don't want to go. I want to stay with popo at house.
Popo : You still can see popo after you come back from school.
Popo will be cooking lunch for you all while you in school.
EQ : OK..but I want to follow popo.
Mama : But, you & gege always fighting at house. Will you be fighting at school later?
(Worrying & asking my twins)
Twins : Nope, we won't fight & be "guai guai". We want to go to school...

Well, not sure if twins kept them promise. But, I'm worried about their adaptation in the new environment. Wish me luck & I shall have new updates about my twins schooling stories in near future.


(Twins at 1 yr old)


(Twins at 2 yrs old)


(Twins at 2 yrs, 11 months)

No comments: