Saturday, February 26, 2011

Injection for BB JY

Yesterday brought BB JY to PPUM for his 6 month's old injection.
There were lots of BB queuing for the injection.
BB JY is very active, he refused to sit tight & tying to crawl from my sit to the next chair..grabbing the aunty's handbag who is sitting next to us.
I had a hard time maintaining him in good position, because he is moving all the time.

While waiting his turn for the injection, we saw 1 Chinese lady holding her BB..the little BB girl has fallen asleep & laying on her mother's back ~ so sweet. We chat for a while & she told me JY is very active & healthy, I told her I'm still BF him.
We were happy coz we shared the same - we were BF mommies.

A note of my BF stories
It wasn't easy during my BF journey for JY. I've been sick & depressed due to no milk for my boy. Yet, I was happy that I've close friends whom encourage me & advise me what can I do to improve lactation. I would say family support plays the most important part.

To recall back, during my confinement this round, I was treated very badly by my confinement lady. She cooked only once a day for me & no tonics were prepared for me. She even gave me overnight or left-over dishes. But this doesn't stopped me to stop BF my boy. She even criticized me for BF my boy as she told that BM is lack of nutrition due to my condition.

Well, I was indeed down & upset with her during that time. Yet, I still insist on BF and I want her to know that I could do better than that.

A special thanks to my mother, whom have help me & gave me moral support for breast feeding my little JY.

No comments: