Friday, July 29, 2011

A long week

I was hospitalized for six days due to tiredness & stress. During this long week, I've to change my mindset & accept the reality that I can no longer breastfeeding my BB JY, as doctor advise me to use this good period weaning off BB JY from fully breastfeeding.

It's a very hard decision for me all of sudden just to let go of everything. When I was discharged & went back. My twins gave me a kiss & heart melted, how I missed my kids & when I finally got the chance to see BB JY, he seems like have grow up a lot...oh mine & he seems like not recognizing me @_@

Oh God, give me strength ...I can do this & overcome this. I've gave my very best of trying to BF my boy as a working mother & it's time for me to let go.
I've still < 10 bottles of milk for JY & it's time for JY to try FM - Pediasure will be our choice as twins were taking this.

No comments: