Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, JY

Well, JY will be officially 1yr old by tomorrow.
We've celebrated the lunar one by 24/07/11 (the same week while I was just discharged from PPUM). We had a simple family gathering with my own family + BIL (the one which is close to us).

JY has grown up so much this days. He has started with solid food of porridge 3-4 times a day, cereal 1-2 times a day at nanny place. In the early morning & night time, he prefers milk - in this few days, we've given JY 5oz Pediasure for a try & so far he seems OK with it - touch word. Will need to observe for 1 more week & see if he's OK with that & to fully switch him to Pediasure, as I've < 10 bottles of BM for him.

JY is more active this days. He started to join twins whenever & whatever twins are doing, he'll love to join for the fun. Unfortunately, twins esp KH is unhappy with his "little surprises", twins tend to ran away when the little brother wanted to join them to play @_@

JY is able to lean firmly, compared to last few weeks but still unable to stand. But, he's doing great with the Fisher Price's walker (which was used by twins last time). We just put him on the walker & he's able to "sit & walk" by his own - bravo JY. (I shall try to upload more of his photos in this, while I still can, because he's trying to snatch my camera when I'm taking the photos - Sigh!)

Still have lots to drop out about JY's progress... a mother will have endless to talk about with her kids..haha, especially me a mother to 3.

JY, hope that you've a blessfull birthday - 平平安安, 健康就好了 ^_^


No comments: