Friday, November 2, 2012

小小的图书馆 (亲子阅读)

I loved to read books, and most of all, I loved to buy books.
I'll normally buy books online, as I've limited time for myself to do window shopping at bookstore.

Hubby have been complaint about my books, as it was everywhere, from living room, dining hall to bedroom :-( I'll try to read books to my kids, if I've time & a bad habit nowadays is I need to read few pages before I sleep.

I saw from catalogue that Tesco is having promotion for a small book cabinet.
So, I bought 1 & I spend ~30minutes to assemble the book cabinet by myself.
Yes, all by myself. I wonder when was the last time I ever used this tools? Well, it was at least 8-9 years back, when I was still in university taking my "Workshop" for my credit.

A nice assembled book cabinet, placed in my living hall, where my kids can take the books whenever they like & a place for us to share our reading hobby.

书中自有黄金屋

This is a good poem :-
富家不用买良田,书中自有千钟粟。
安居不用架高楼,书中自有黄金屋。
娶妻莫恨无良媒,书中自有颜如玉。
出门莫恨无人随,书中车马多如簇。
男儿欲遂平生志,六经勤向窗前读。

I'm believing in this :-
Read everyday, Lead for a better life ^_^






No comments: