Tuesday, October 30, 2012

大人现在应该看绘本座谈会

I've attended 绘本座谈会 during Hari Raya Haji.
This is the first time I myself went to this type of talk.
It was interesting.
The talk was conducted by 骆淑慧, she is normally addressed as "骆驼姐姐".
The initial part of the talk was exposed to the social problems faced by the kids / teenagers nowadays, like commit suicide & tension.
The later part was about Mandala Drawings, she shared some of the kid's drawing & explained to us the analysis of the kids towards themselves, and how can we as parents help them or counselling them.

The Talk 
"骆驼姐姐" shares some 绘本 with us.
Initially we were all very quiet, as when she shares to us some picture books / 绘本, there were lack of response/ feedback from us.
She says we are "lack of imaginations"!
Yeah, I'm totally agree with it!
We as parents, always in logical thinking, and think that we should decide for our kids.
Yet, in reality, we should give our kids freedom and let them to decide for themselves.
We should let our kids to enjoy during their childhood ^_^

Some nice picture books / 绘本 shared :-
ZOOM : by Istvan Banyai - this is a very creative picture books.
小羊和蝴蝶没关系
跳舞
永远爱你

Some, I can't recall the book's title :-( 

Photos taken for  "骆驼姐姐" :-




 
 
This is a very GOOD quote!

 




This are the books I bought from Loving Community Center, which a 20% discount for the participants. Among all this books, my favorite is 人生嘛! I send this book to hubby as his birthday present, he loves the meanings behind the every photos shown in the book. I'm glad he loves it so much ^_^
 
Remark
I felt touched when she was sharing her story on her brother & father's death.
I cried when she was reading 跳舞, I've the same feeling when she read this book.
I recall the things I did when I was a very small girl too, I thought my dad never love me, until I was really sick, and I realized how much my dad cares for me.
How great is our parents love to us, and how should we repay them?
Most of the time, we always think that our parents never care for us, until we ourselves have become parents and understand the pain and difficulty they've been through.
This is what they meant by : Growing Pain!
We should treasure & cherish every moment with our family, while we still can.




阅读绘本就是在每个人的心上 "种"下一颗""的种子. Hence, we should try to spend some quality time with our kids by reading story books / picture books to them. Let them know that you love & care for them, and at the same time, inspiring them reading & enhanced their imagination & build up their creative thinking ^_^

 
       




1 comment:

hiho-hiho said...

Hi SY..thanks for sharing this post. Is a pity the info you provide me last time about a talk in mandarin, hubby rejected. he not interested to go. hai....good post here.