Wednesday, March 24, 2010

EQ's Cosplay

The other day, while I was busy folding the bed sheets & pillow case. My twins at the same time were also busy "keepoh" playing the folded things.
My hubby joined the fun by dressing up EQ with the pillow case, lets see the photos below as picture tells a thousand words :-


(Daddy dressing up his little princess)


(EQ began her little posing, laughing at her ownself by looking at the glass window)


(EQ : Hey, I'm a cute babe!)


(Exhausted & hot after the cosplay, EQ in a moody look)

All of you might wondering why KH is not in the shots with EQ. While I was shooting EQ & her daddy funny look, this little KH become my director by pointing my digital camera & starts shouting "Mei Mei" & "Ba Ba". When he looked at the camera & found EQ, he's so excited & starts calling his little sister to join the fun. We tried to dress up KH, yet he seems more fond himself with the shooting process of EQ than being a little model by his own.

It might be wild & very tiring playing with twins, especially when you need to clean up their mess later on. However all the fun is still worth it ^_^

3 comments:

mNhL said...

haha...what a positive and cool parents! I don't think I will want them to mess up with my clean laundry.

恩轩至佳 said...

so true...
your princesses are so cute with the special attire.

Catherine Yee said...

Dear mNhL,
Haha, how to address you BTW?
Thanks for dropping by.
It's worth to play wiht the twins, I don't mind to clean up the mess ^_^ Yeah, you need to be really cool dealing with the twins.

Dear Bit Chi,
Thanks for dropping by. How's life at San Francisco?