Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Twins Whereabouts (Backdated Posting)

It's not easy to watch kids grow, from newborn, to year 1 & now reaching year 2.
It seems like a dream as my twins were just born, but in reality they'll be reaching to actual age 2 by this May.

As usual, birthday for Loo's family is just a normal family gathering.(The main reason is daddy is super busy with his new project, and he's not free for the celebration.)Bought a fruit cake for twins & I thought they will blow the candles. Instead, they were just staring at the candles & looking at me & their daddy innocently & demanding for the cake...haha cute twins.

My dad (twins grandpa) bought them some musical toys, and whenever he's here, my twins will request for the toys. Too bad the musical toys were banned by me & my mom as we found the toys were too noisy & twins will start fighting each other for it.

Yes, my twins love to fight, especially when they are trying to "defence" their "treasures". Yes, they've declared themselves their own "kingdom" and none can conquer their empire. No exemption, not even us - adults!

If you think that my girl might be loosing in her battle, you might be wrong!
My darling EQ is a great defender, where she'll starts pushing her elder brother away & starts kicking him too, next follow by knocking & etc...Bla bla too violence, which we find unbelievable as a "GIRL" to do that. None of us teach them in this & I believed this is human nature? The strongest survive?

Nowadays twins are active - not yet talkative but will try to communicate with us with this & that. KH loves dancing & singing a lot, moving & shaking his body. EQ will only dance for her favorite songs. Sometimes I admire how twins can just watch the same DVD again & again, without bored (they requested for the same DVD)?

Just some photos taken lately

(Twins on 2nd birthday - 10th March 2010)


(Yummy...fruit cakes ^_^)


(EQ with daddy at Serdang, Kedah - granny's place)


(KH with E-Shu (2nd uncle) at Serdang, Kedah - granny's place)

4 comments:

mNhL said...

Happy Belated B'day to the Twins. Haha...girl not necessary lose to boy. My girl is also very FIERCE. *shake head*. If she did not get what she wants, she will BITE!

Sherry said...

happy belated birthday to twins :D

bteng said...

Happy Belated Birthday to TWINS. Wish them healthy always.

Catherine Yee said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes - mNhL, Sherry & bteng ^_^