Saturday, March 27, 2010

Twins Photos

I hardly can take twins photos at the same time. Either one of them will start be mischievous, or ended up none of them posing & looking at me for the shoots ~ Sigh!
(I really admire mommies whom updating their blogs with nice kids photos as I hardly got myself a nice shooting, or maybe I'm lack of skill? Mind to share any tips?)

Last Saturday, we went to Mid Valley - Parenthood Expo. I wanted to subscribe the Mommy Baby's magazine, which is at RM110.00 for a year subscription & FOC with 4 months + a small gift (some freebies for mommy & twins). On top of it, I got a Vincy cloth bag from the lucky draw...haha thanks Citta Bella ^_^

We got ourselves 2 free photo shooting as well.
But, too bad twins were not in good mood during the shooting, none of them smile at the cameraman or the staffs there. I guess it could be too crowded at the exhibition hall & lots were staring at them during the shooting.


(See how moody were my twins ~ Sigh!)

3 comments:

Sherry said...

so pretty picture! family picture is precious :D

cre8tone said...

Nice family photo :)

Reanaclaire said...

Kids... when u want them to smile, they dont.. hahaha.. never mind, as long as the mama and papa looks sweet and handsome, it is all that counts! :)