Friday, April 1, 2011

Twins 3 Years Old Birthday (Backdated posting)




Happy birthday, my angels. Twins were 3 yrs old on 10/03/2011..finally.
I emailed their photos to Astro XTY - birthday session. Well, their photo were posted ...and they were so happy when they saw their own photo on the TV show.
Even hubby was so keen that he'll wait for the photo to be shown on TV..haha
We just had a simple dinner at home with a Doraemon cake, which I bought from QQ Jelly Cake House. Twins were so happy when they saw the cake, because I've told them earlier that if they were well behaved, they'll have a Doraemon cake by their birthday. I guess as parent, we must kept our promises to our kids. At the same time, BB JY was so exiting when he saw the birthday cake. He kept moving around when twins wanted to blow the candles. Lets look at the video clip...EQ was exiting blowing the candles..
(Well, BB JY - you've yours by August then ^_^)

No comments: