Monday, August 8, 2011

About last week - JY's birthday

On JY's birthday, papa was away for outstation at JB. I didn't buy any cakes for JY as we had celebrate it earlier for the lunar birthday & w/o papa at home - I felt a little bit of lonely, haha. My twins were "big enough" when we told them that papa is away for business trip, but not for JY. JY was looking for his daddy midnight & crying loudly - I had a bad sleep that night - how I wish papa is just next to me @_@

Papa rushed back to KL the next day - very early morning - left at 6am & reaching KL by 9am! Yes, I was shocked when I called hubby when I just dropped off JY at nanny's place. He told me he was waiting for me for breakfast in the office! Lovely, haha - just the two of us ^_^

I showed hubby about JY's photo is ASTRO XTY - I just saw it once in the TV & manage to grab the photo. If you observed it nicely, you'll find that JY looks very small in the photo - yes, indeed this was the photo taken when he was just 5 months old ++. Well, it seems that we didn't take many photos for JY & the photos taken wasn't that nice too, so I just picked this one. So that's the reason for it & I'm happy to receive Irene's sms on 04/08/11 too - she told me she saw JY's photo in XTY & send me her birthday wishes for JY. Thanks Irene ^_^

We brought JY to Edaran Tan Chong Motor for the Nissan's car discussion. JY seems very active in the exhibition hall -he was moving non-stop to touch the posters & etc. I has a very hard time maintaining him in good position during the discussion. I decided to make a move & took JY to the "kid's corner". They had a small play-ground for the kids in the hall. Good - at least can kept JY occupying the time while papa finished the discussion with them.

JY was excited riding the "toy", and he was greedy too, he was trying to grab another one while he was sitting on "one". He was singing & baby talking too while playing the toy. I manage to recorded out & show to hubby, can't stop laughing when seeing the replay. We will just have to admit that our JY is indeed a TIGER - energetic & active ^_^



No comments: