Tuesday, April 10, 2012

EQ is Sick Again ~ Sigh!

Well, EQ starts falling sick & coughing again since last 2 weeks. Things get worst when she cough & start vomiting. As papa is away for business trip, I'm alone with twins & still I decided to brought twins to clinic.

It was very jam on Friday evening, I should have used the "short-cut way",it took us 30 minutes to reach Dr. Chan's clinic. Luckily there weren't many people in it. We just need to wait for 2 patient. Twins were very happy playing balls & slides in the clinic.

When it's our turn, I faster rushed twins inside the consultation room. Dr Chan carefully examined EQ & told me that her condition is not that good - breathing with abnormal sound (last Oct she was detected with pnemonia & was rushed to Sunway Medical Centre).

I was sad, Dr Chan told that she needs to be on nebulizer for 3 days & observed later till Sunday. This 3 days weren't easy for me, as I'm alone & exhausted with all the house work & etc.

We went early to the clinic for the result - this round long queue.
Dr Chan told that the "abnormal sound" was still there, and need to be on Aero Chamber for the next 4 months! And if during this period, if she is still couhing, need to go ER!

The medical fees for this 3 days cost me a BOMB - equivalent to half of my Coach's handbag!

Money is a thing, but seeing EQ suffering is making me very sour & sad.
Hope papa will be back soon & we'll try chinese medical to cure E, wish me luck!


(This is EQ's medicine - and she needs to have the treatment 4x daily!)

To treat twins for good behave this 2 days, I let twins to have water play in the car porch..see they are so enjoying!


No comments: