Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Cooking Time

Well, I've been practising my cooking & busy bento-ing. It wasn't easy for a working mom to cook, but at least I'm trying to cook for my family. I rather eat home cook food, rather than "tapao" food for the kids - which is unhealthy at all.

I've tried doing bento for twins  - bought some bento kits online -and do mind me, it wasn't cheap at all. Yet, I observed that lots of MM are willing to "invest" - I guess besides cooking, food decoration is also important & for my twins (at least at this age) - they are fascinated with cute & nice things. It works for my kids, especially EQ who is a picky eater - she doesn't like eggs at all.
I've bought egg mould from Daiso - RM5.00..hehe cheap - it's a cute car shape & it manages to "lure" her sometimes which she requested for the "car eggs" for her meal.

I fnd that doing bento is not easy at all, to do kawaii bento need lots of time & skill. I know that I'm  still a far way behind & I'll try my very best & here are some of my home cook food - not very fancy but at least it's healthy & no MSG added in it.

My twins posing with their meal



Happy Cooking Time
I guess we must be sincere & happy when we are cooking, so that when our loves one can feel our love for them when enjoying their meal. Cooking is fun & happy when you are preparing it for your loves one ^_^




No comments: