Friday, April 27, 2012

Movies with twins-backdated posting (14/04/2012)

Ever since Battleship was on cinema, papa has mentioned this & that to me & hinted me for a movie. So during lunch break, I faster go to IOI Mall & bought 4 ticket passes - 2 adult + 2 children - Yes, we're bringing twins for the movie!

I was very busy on that day & have over looked the time, we skipped lunch & straight heading to cinema. On our way there, we told twins that we are bringing them for a movie - KH asked why should we go for a movie, since we can watch at home (Haha, to my boy watching movie was watching a big screen TV, so it was just the same as watching it at home!) Very hard to explain to him at his age about the sound effect & etc, wait until I've the chance to explain to him.

Twins were very excited first when entering the cinema. Just manage to took 2 photos for twins & papa - twins were busy eating the biscuits, which papa bought from Thailand.
During the show, hum..twins were not willing to sit by their own & wanted us to carry them. Well, at least they are still willing to watch the movie, rather than being cranky to go out. Me & papa enjoyed the movie so much - well, this is our first movie after JY's birth, haha. So we must treasure it ^_^

Some nice conversation with twins :-
KH: Why must watch movie in cinema?
EQ :Cinema bigger TV screen ..nicer
KH: Why must watch fighting movies - teachers say this is not good. Next time, cannot watch...

Some thoughts
I tried to recall myself when was my first movie with my parents - well, it was about this age as twins -I remembered that we'll bring our own snacks to have in the cinema & once mom brought me & my brother to KL town for a Ninja Turtle movie. That time we took bus all the way from Kepong to KL town for a movie - and it was a good one, I enjoyed so much. I hope my kids will enjoyed the movies time in future & still can recall it when they grow up, just the way I did when I was small..I sincerely hope that.

No comments: