Friday, July 10, 2009

Biscuits

My twins like biscuits a lot. They can finished 2 Tiger biscuits in seconds and later requested more from you..with their mumbling "mum mum". Sometimes I gave them biscuits as snacks, while playing their toys in order that my mom or myself can concentrate cooking at the kitchen.

Yesterday I gave them Oreo after finishing 2 Tiger biscuits each.
Kiam Hong was kinda curious with Oreo, playing the cream and enjoying his meal. En Qi too, enjoying the Oreo (without the cream).

I was shocked when I saw her putting the whole biscuit in her mouth..when she saw the brother is coming her way. I guess she's afraid the brother is gonna took the Oreo away from her..haha....(kiasu)

I do not know whether other twins mother did facing the same problem as I've now with my twins.....one is more dominant than the other.

Recently we found out that Kiam Hong (my Twin 1) will pushed his little sister away when he saw us hugging or playing with her. He wants us to concentrate on him only, instead of the little sister..very funny?




















1 comment:

Payman said...

Hahaha very funny
I have a colleague which she has twins. same problem like you. the boy competes with the girl. normally becaus of stronger body he wins but do not worry he loves his sister.
cheers
Payman