Monday, July 13, 2009

My First Movie after Twins Delivery

After delivered twins, I can hardly find personnel time for myself or to socialize. Yesterday weather was quite cooling and soothing, so me & my hubby decided to catch a movie, while dropping the twins to my mom's place at Kepong.


Cinema was always a crowded place during weekend.
Transformer 2 was only available at 5.30pm when we reach at Metro Prima.
Mu hubby immediately bought the ticket, while me still dazzling around and wonder whether my mom can maintain the twins alone later at Kepong.
(Twins haven't been to Kepong's place for at least 2 months).
My mom smiled and said she'll be fine with the twins, so I felt relief and decided to catch the movie then.


I kept looking and counting the time during the whole show. Enjoying the show, yes indeed but still feeling guilty leaving my twins behind with my mom and wondering whether twins will be in good condition and not playing tantrum.


Finally the shows ended at 8.00pm ++, and we rushed back to my mom's place to look at the twins. Kiam Hong was sitting alone at sofa playing with paper, while my mom is hugging En Qi when we reached home. (I guess maybe I worried too much of them ^_^)


Although having some personnel time is great, but I'll still prefer to have twins with me together, is this a normal habit?

No comments: