Thursday, July 9, 2009

Twin's Toys


Nowadays kids are so lucky, if compared to the olden days, which we dared not ask or request for toys from our parent.

Sincerely speaking, I'm not that rich either to grant every wishlist my twins are hoping for.
Yet, I'll try my best to buy the good quality toy for my twins.
Bought a Fisher Price walker last month for them.
The initial purpose of that walker is to encourage them to walk, because there'll be music when they are pushing /walking. Yet, twins find it easier to ride it, compared to walking. Ended up walker being "used" as "rider". Price is expensive yet the quality is absolutely good!
I always have queries on how to buy toys for twins.
By selecting the toys according to age or how?
But I believed at a younger age, the more they exposed to play with "a proper toy", the more will improve their motor skills. Learning is indeed fun!


No comments: