Thursday, July 23, 2009

Twins with Doraemon 雙寶叮噹

Daddy bought a few nice T-shirts during his business trip at Bangkok a few months back.They were too big for twins at that time.
So, the nice T-shirts were just kept at the cabinet for some time.

On one fine day, I decided to clean up the twins clothes cabinet.
Twins crawled quickly and started to look at what I'm doing in the room.
Excited and amazed - both of them stared at the Doraemon costume.

En Qi started to point her little finger to the costume and giving me a hint that she wants to wear it. So, I put the costume on her and she was so happy started to ride on her car and go touring instead, while leaving the little brother in the room.

Kiam Hong unwillingly crawled out and started pointing at the costume indicating that he wants to try on it too. So, me & my mom coaxed En Qi and putting the Doraemon on Kiam Hong
He seems not too happy with the cloth as he kept on pulling the "hat portion", which is on the back of the costume.
I guess it was because his head size -too big! 大頭

Well, daddy just bought one and sharing is the basis in twins.I used to read an article that stated twins will learn sharing faster, if compared to other kids, as they've used to share most of the things since they were in foetus!

The more we get together, the merrier will be ^_^
分享快樂, 一切因你/妳而美!


2 comments:

mali~mali~hom!!! said...

En Qi smile so sweet in the 1st pic!! ;)

Catherine Yee said...

Yeah, she likes to wear pretty clothes :-P
愛扮美美!