Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Mid Autumn

Last Saturday we've a great day at Setia Alam (my uncle's place) with twins.
It was Mid Autumn festival, since my brother has drove to Segamat to attend his friend's wedding dinner, we decided to bring my mom to visit my granny & to celebrate there.

Twins looked excited & happy all the way from Puchong to Setia Alam.
We reached uncle's place at 4.45pm. Twins were a bit scared when reaching there first. So we brought they for a walk near by the park where my aunt & granny will feed ducklings there. (Can't imagine we can still see ducklings in the city, right?)

We've such a great day there & we left at 9.30pm after dinner & watching TV series. Twins seems over-joy & refused to go back when we hug them.
Well, we'll sure be have another great day later on in near future ^_^

Posing with daddy


Scrolling here & there



溫馨版的小手牽大手

(En Qi with my granny - she's 80+ years old. Observed that my granny is so happy on that day when seeing my twins & playing with them. Sometimes, to accompany elders is not that difficult too, just by being with them is more than enough ^_^)


(En Qi with my mom - she'll just stick to my mom like super glue all the time ^_^)

雙寶歡樂時光

來來來,我們握握手 ,我們是好兄妹哦 !

好開心哦 !

溫情父子版

(Kiam Hong pointing the duckings & say "DUCK DUCK" ^_^)

3 comments:

twins mama said...

i love the garden so much... got pond, ducks... such a nice place! i'm sure twins will love to be there always^^

Catherine Yee said...

Hi Li Teng,
Yes, we love Setia Alam's environment. Just too bad houses (semi-D)pricing is too expensive for us.

But, we'll sure bring twins to there more frequently to get close to the nature ^_^

Sherry said...

wow great pics, I like the environment .... I dont know there is such in malaysia. :)

oh yeah I am follower :)