Saturday, October 31, 2009

Playing Ball with Malay Neighbour (Backdated posting)

I personally felt that relationship within the neighbourhood is very fragile in an apartment. We hardly communicate, will only give greetings when we saw each others.
However, luckily my nearby neighbour - Puan Azizah is a very friendly lady, with 4 kids. Her kids will peep to my twins when they see them. My twins will do the same peeping on them too - cute!

Last Sunday, while on our way back from dim sum with Jovin, their boys were playing ball in the apartment corridor. My twins walked towards them when they see a "BALL". We've a small one, not the big one. Twins eyes sparkled when they saw chance playing with the ball, especially Kiam Hong.

Took a snapshot on my boy kicking the buy with Azizah's boy.
Hope we've another soccer game in near future ^_^

4 comments:

恩轩至佳 said...

agreed with u...Relatioship in apartment is not as close as those staying in terrace house..u r luckily, have a nice nieghbour to play with...

mNhL said...

In my opinion, i think sometimes Malay neighbour are more friendly.

Catherine Yee said...

Yeah, living in apartment can seldom communicate with neighbours. I agree that some Malay neighbours are much friendly compared to Chinese. Chinese are quite hypocrite ^_^

Joanne said...

Hey I support multi racial mixing for my kids too. I really don't like it when kids are racist .. a product of some of our old chinese teaching sad to say. Where I stay, we have a good mix of Malay Indian and Chinese. I encourage my kids to play with all of them.