Saturday, October 31, 2009

Meeting Up with Jovin Jie Jie (Backdated posting)

I've been busy lately, as you can see I've been away from my blog & also MSN.
Been dazed off and even lazy to updating my post.

Jovin (our ex colleague from JB) has been with us on 23~ 25 Oct 2009.
She's a very nice & friendly friend whom volunteer to take care my twins with my mom while we are working in the day time. Twins were fond of her and even insisted her to feed them during mealtime, not even my mom or myself.

Twins will just sticked to her like honey bees. How I wished she could stay a little bit longer & taking care my twins ^_^ On her last day at our house, I'm trying to take some photos, the photo session is not satisfying, with twins moving around & peeping for video shows. Just manage to grab a few, but not a nice one for remembrance. Hope while twins get older, we are able to travel to JB to meet our friends there ^_^

Photo Session with Jovin Jie Jie


No comments: