Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Special Gift

I received a special gift from a lovely mommy, which I know from MP's forum.
Thank you so much for sending my twins the special gift!
Double happiness today as she sent 2 sets for my twins, each with 1 set to play to avoid fighting....haha, such a caring mommy ^_^

Special Giftsets



Note
As I brought the sets back for my twins, both of them shouting to play with it.
Instead of cutting it, they are pulling it out from the adhesive stickers pasted on the sets... Sigh!
The nice flashcard which I left on the table (I've to admit it's my mistakes as I'm in hurry to do my cooking) , my little En Qi pulled it out & starts folding it as "salted vege"...Sigh!
When will my twins learn to play it nicely, I wonder?
Kids..they've their own way of playing & learning the way they wish to, so as parent I just have to respect their "method pf playing". I'll guide them on how to play but I'll not force them to play the way we adults think it should be.

Thanks again for my special friend for sending this lovely sets to my twins!

3 comments:

mali~mali~hom!!! said...

haha... my boys also like to fold the flash card! now 2 sets of the card already become 'salted vege'!

They like the cards very much! especially the animals card! They can recognize almost all of the animal (40 cards). but only the picture not the word! haha...

恩轩至佳 said...

my kids love to play this too...enfa has this kind of freebies. My kids are not on enfa :-( you are lucky! Do enjoy your special gift with your kids!

Catherine Yee said...

Hi Mi Chi,
Will try my best to teach twins to treasure the gift sets ^_^