Monday, November 23, 2009

Gu gu's big day (21 Nov 2009)

I've been busy for weeks due to new projects and also doing some preparation for my SIL's wedding as she'll be using our small apartment for her wedding.
My in laws were here last Thursday & our small apartment were very merrier with lots of relatives coming in for a gathering.

Twins were excited initially but as the house were crowded with people and more noisy, twins started playing tantrum and not even willing to step out from the bedroom.Twins were just sticked to me & hubby where ever we went. They were just willing to play in the room and poor twins also not willing to eat with their grandparents / uncles / aunties ~Sigh! Poor twins slept ~ midnight for couple of days and manage to catch up a nice sleep only after my in laws went back to Penang.

Remark
Finally, the big day arrived as pretty Ah Huang Gu Gu is getting marry on 21/11/09.
(My twins were playing tantrum as they were not willing to snap photos with her & her hubby ~ Sigh!!) In my opinion, holding a family fathering once in a while is good to let twins getting to know their own relatives and to explore them to strangers. However, sometimes is very hard to control kids especially relatives when things could go out of control especially in noise pollution..haha.
I guess practise makes perfect as time goes, we'll have more wedding gathering in near future as hubby has 7 siblings all together ^_^
Just hope things will get even better next time and if can definitely not in our small apartment again!

Photo Session on 21 Nov 2009

(Twins with my hubby's family)


(Twins with their grandparents - Ye Ye & Nai Nai)


(Twins at the restoran playing with their balloons while waiting the dinner to be serve)


(The one and only recent family photo we took, too bad my girl is not willing to pose nicely)

No comments: