Friday, November 6, 2009

Pampered Little Girl

My girl, En Qi is a pampered child, especially with her grandma (my mom).
She'll just sticked to her whenever she saw my mom!
On a fine evening, she just rest in my mom's leg & starts with her finger linking good and start shaking her legs & putting up her legs ~ Sigh!
(Some photos as proven, please just don't blame me when you get older..haha)







Remark
Any mommy can advise on how to stop "finger biting" in my girl?
I find it very annoying yet when we try to put her finger out, she'll just starts crying loudly ~Sigh!

4 comments:

mali~mali~hom!!! said...

ya... suck/bite finger really hard to wean it s the finger is with them all the time!! my auntie stop her dotter doing tht this way - stick a handplaster on her dotter thumb. then this really work on her dotter! ;)

Catherine Yee said...

Hi Irene, we tried that before. My naughty girl will just tear off the handplaster & starts sucking her little finger ~ Sigh :-(

mNhL said...

Sigh! I'm also looking for an answer to this. YX (at 3 yr 2 mth)also have a bad habit in bitting his finger nails. Now that his nail are short, he will bite the skin around the fingers. Nothing could stop him by doing so. :-(

My Honey Bee said...

Cat u wanna know what i do boh? whenever i see Oscar suck finger, I will Piak his hand! or I "tiak" his mouth! so this both PIAK + TIAK is work! :p He will cried but i don care ler.. once see, I piak him kuat2... then no more liao! because suck finger got bacteria danger, HFMD first detect come from hand.. finger.. so I very particular on this... then i heard old folks said kids suck finger will have "kam jek" (can not eat well..)