Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My boy down with rashes

Last Sunday, I've noticed my boy with tiny little dots at his back. I thought it's the fake measles due to heaty and would went off after a day or two the most.
But when I went home after knocked off from work yesterday, I noticed that my boy's chest and his arm with rashes and he's playing tantrum and starts scratching his neck and body.

Terrified of Hand, Mouth Disease, we brought Kiam Hong to clinic for checkup. After an hour of long waiting period, it's our turn to meet Dr Leong. After Dr Leong's inspection, we were relief. He told the rashes was due to allergy (could be food or anything), it will gone off after applying some cream & taking the medicine.

Today I checked my boy's body, the rashes went off a bit, but the neck still with some dots on it. Hope my boy will recover soon ^_^

No comments: