Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Study Table Set

Just bought 1 set of 3V Study Table Set from Tesco last week, since they are offering at RM59.90 / set. (I survey from Carrefour, the same set at RM99.90 while Jusco is at RM79.90) Initially, I wanted to buy the round table from Ikea (at RM129.00, while the chair at RM49.00/unit), which I think quite costly at time being since twins not able to "utilize" the table & chair properly. So I just bought a cheaper one for testing instead.

Thought of training twins to sit & eat properly during meal time and at the same time, teaching them to read. However, it seems that this is my dream at time being as twins treat the study table set as one of their "toys". Twins will be pushing the chair & table from one end to the other end happily & starts playing with their other toys ~ Sigh!

Photo Session (Playing with the table set)


Remark
I'm in doubt have I selected the wrong study table set now, or it's not appropriate at time being. Just wondering if any mommy can share on how to teach my twins to eat properly & also guiding me how to teach them in reading ^_^

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Hi Cat... just be patient and see what makes your twins excited - then improvise from there la. In my case, the flashcards work but takes a while to get used to. You can check out my blog under CHILD'S LEARNING & EDUCATION.

What do you mean abt eating properly?

I got the IKEA kids round table - so far the best. But don't get their RM49 chairs or any of their chairs. Just buy the plastic kids chairs from the Chinese shops - abt RM15 only. In fact smtg like the ones you are using in your photos.

MSN me if you wan to know more ya.

MeRy said...

Nice table..

mali~mali~hom!!! said...

haha... if my boys... they will treat the table n chair s toys oso...

how u feed your twin when they eating? i mean u let them move around or? for sure they jst can't diam diam sit on the chair n let u feed! I will put them in the dining booster seats so that i can straight feed 2 of them at the same time! if not how to chase them if let them move around? 1 run to right and 1 run to left.... Pengsan!!! ;D

My Honey Bee said...

Cat, Oscar have the same set of study table too present from my dad.. (now i m using his table to online).. :D

OSCAR ALSO TREAT THIS as TOYS... pushing the table in & out & round the garden haha... then he tend to hide my keys, remote control in the table. Then he very selfish on this table, can not let us use his table (now he sleep so i can use).. :p

I love the Ikea like joanne wan.. very much! :)