Thursday, May 10, 2012

My first trial on cup cakes

I really adore those whom have great baking skills. I decided to try baking. Here it goes :-
First trial was the butter cake - I bought the butter cake mix & thought can bake the cake with my Toshiba rice cooker ( I saw from Anggugu forum that this rice coker can bake cakes & the effect was nice too). I thought it'll be easy..I guess I've high hope on myslef & over-estimate on things.
The outcome - FAILED. The cake was too hard...and tasteless.

I stopped & wondering myself - should I continue on this foolish ideas of baking, or give another try.
I told my mom about the butter cake case, and she offered to give me the oven (my broter got 2 new sets at his place as house warming presents). Thanks mom...it was the best present I ever had..hehe

With the new oven, I started to do my Einstein projects on muffins!Yes, not cakes anymore. Again, I went to the baking shop for the chocolate muffins. Excitedly..I try on my experiments.
Baking the muffins in the oven, waiting & tata the outcome - not that nice dressings but still eatable, haha.



I realized later that muffins were too dried & too hard, compared to cup cakes.
Then I did my first trial on cup cakes yesterday, following the recipe on the Kawaii Bento.
The recipe was just nice for me (at least at this stage ^_^) - 6 cupcakes, not too many & if failed, I won't waste so much at all.

And...the outcome :-
Isn't it just nice..hehe with the flower mashmallow on top of the chocolate chips cupcakes.
Yes, I've decided to do cupcakes for the kid's party on 25 May 2012.
Wish me luck, ok & lets cross our fingers & wish me all the best for my cupcakes ^_^






1 comment:

cre8tone said...

Beautiful cupcakes!~