Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pizza Fiesta

Today when I fetch twins back from kindie, teachers were distributing the "hand made photo frame" to the kids. Lots of mommies (including me) were so delighted seeing this - well, this is the hand made photo frame for Mother's Day ^_^

Twins were so happy handed to me their craft - nicely draw & painted & with our photos in it (I wonder if twins really draw this, as to me the flower's pattern is a bit hard for their age.) KH's one is with yellow color flower printing while EQ's one is with green colour. Obviously this were their favourite colours!



I was so touched receiving the gift hehe & so sweet - this is my first Mother's Day gift from the kids & I decided to treat twins for pizza. We went back to change to home clothes (the last round I brought them to KFC in their uniforms ended the twins mis-behaved the whole session with milo split on their clothes & tomato ketchup on EQ's dress - I had to soak & wash for few rounds to get the dirt off - Sigh!).

On our way to Pizza Hut, I told twins we are going or some pizza. Seated & the waitress gave us menus & I  requested them to have a look at the menus (staring at the kids menu) & demanding for this & that for their lunch. I never took any kids meal for this before - so I order pizza sets for KH & pasta for EQ. EQ loves pasta a lot (some weeks back papa took us to Friday, IOI for late lunch & to our surprise EQ finished all the pasta by her own & I guess the main reason is the tomato sauce for the pasta 0 her favorites)

Our meal were served :-
a.1 kid's pizza set (served with ice cream + chocolate milk shake)
b.1 kid's paste set (served with ice cream + chocolate milk shake)
c.4pcs Deli Wings (special request from EQ)
d.1 bowl of mushroom soup (for myself - but the soup was very terrible with the undiluted starch
e.and we got 1 complimentary set of kid's meal (pineapple tuna pizza + 1 soya bean drink)

The food was too much for 3 of us - and twins just took a bit for their meal, like usual - KH just want pizza & EQ the pasta. KH won't even try for any pasta, he didn't like the pasta appearance at all - it was a mess - he told..oh my. What they really fancy is the dessert - ice cream & the milk shake.

See how they are enjoying themselves :-

The next round I'll just order 1 set of kid's meal share by 3 of us..haha

At night, KH was playing wooden blocks by his own - this was one of his favorite toys...he told us it was a house & requesting me to take a photo for him & must took a snapshot for his house..hehe

I'm thinking to buy another wooden blocks for the kids -opps spending money again..hehe

No comments: