Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Creativity

Last Saturday I took a short course at Mahkota Cheras. (It was a very good course organize by Early 123 Forum. Just that time was very rush as I was late to the course as I don't know how to get there & thanks to Ah Fen - hubby's cousin sister whom willing to bring me there from Bt 9 - Bt 11. I'll try to update my course's summary / notes.). I told papa earlier & gain his permission to attend the class, before registering it. Papa give me assurance that he can handle the twins nicely in his office  - well, lets cross our fingers.

I reached home at 2pm as it was terrible jam & I lost my way back ~ Sigh!
Twins were sleeping soundly..hehe & no complaint from papa as well.

I thought everything was just nice....who knows when I reached office yesterday..I was too busy to see tiny little things of what did my twins did last Saturday..until I saw this :-

I was laughing when I saw this  & I showed it to  papa too. OMG..I just can't stop laughing at this - my twins sticked all the stickers (which they took off from their activity book) & pasted them nicely on the glue!

I guess twins might have scared that me or papa might have scolded them if the stickers were sticked elsewhere & left on the floor. (This is very common for twins at home, as they'll just peeled off the stickers & started to stick on their bag, book, water tumbler or sometimes out into their bag to give to their "friend" in kindie.) And they started to think a way to stick it - yes, on mommy's glue..which she'll see it daily & she won't scold to them as well.

Oh my..my twins & I just amazed on their creativity.
Isn't it nice for a laugh with their "small creativity"?
It just remind me that everything we did, we've our own intention of doing it, even with our kids.
Sometimes what we see might not be the truth, we need to see from a different aspects.
I guess parenting is the same too, I need to be patience & loving to my kids too. Do with passion, and they'll understand your love to them one day ^_^

The Seond Highlights
This morning when I reached office, Vimala - my staff told me of my girl
"Ms Leong, you know your girl was ragging me last Saturday while you were not here?"
OMG - this was the first thing that flashed in my mind, what did my little princess did this time?
Vimala explained to me that while she was doing her work, it seems that my girl is trying "to help"  & when she told my girl is not the correct way & try to explain to her - EQ says " QUIET. PLEASE"...two times very loud....

My staff can't stopped laughing with my girl...and she told me that EQ was getting better with her vocabulary & English now. Hehe..yeah I need to admit this but at the same time, what worries me is KH - he is still very layback in his attitudes in socializing, in his speech & learning. He will tend to wait & observed what the sister did & followed - it worries me, as the principal said the same. I need to act fast to build up his self esteem & self confidence..need to act before it's too late...to be continue

No comments: