Friday, July 13, 2012

Mini Sports Day

Today is Mini Sports Day at my twin's kindie (3Q MRC Bandar Bukit Puchong 2). Since this Monday I've told them that there'll be Sports Day for them on this coming Friday. Last night I even put them to sleep earlier & explained to them to have a good rest so that they'll be energetic today.

Well, it seems that twins are still too young to understand the actual meaning of Sports Day, to them it's just a normal exercises where they can play balls, skipping, jumping, running & playing hula hoops. As teacher Yvonne has informed earlier that this Sports Day is only open for the students & no parents are allow to view the activities, so I try to reach kindie by noon time to fetch twins back home.

As I reached, I saw lots of students were queueing in front of the school compound. Due to hot weather, the students began loosing their patience & not queueing in line where they used to be on normal day. I saw my KH boy were standing at the back of the "J2" line with his classmates, while EQ was queueing in front of the line & I can't see her at all, as other students were blocking my view. It seems that the teachers were trying a very hard time to maintain the students & situation. "Prize Giving" session was just on time!

Under the hot sun, Teacher Yvonne begin to announce & distributing the medals to all the students. She was announcing blue team & etc, I can't remember the rest as I was busy tying to take photos for my twins & Ammerz - my neighbour's girl whom I need to fetch her as well to her granny place after school. Ammerz is a year senior than my twins, she'll come to my house to play with twins sometimes .Twins love to have her companion & most the time EQ would like to go to her house instead to play as she told me that her house has lots of toys which they don't have. Oh my - kids are just kids..toys never seem to be enough for them!



(My girl, EQ with her Teacher Chandra -she told me that the teacher is very fierce - hehe)

(My boy with our neighbour's girl, Ammerz. KH began to lost patience as he complaint it was very hot!)

When back in the car, I asked what did the kids did for the sports day. My twins were saying jumping, running & etc & I'm trying to link the info I listened to understand what did they do for the Sports Day. They asked me why the teacher has to give them medals & why they need to wait so long for the medals - Sigh!
Well, I'll asked twins to show their medals to papa later & asked papa's help to explain to them.

At least they enjoyed so much the whole day! Well, 13/07/12, Friday wasn't a bad Friday at all.

No comments: