Friday, December 18, 2009

Being Lazy

December seems a month of holidays to me - with continuous PH for Friday till next week. I've been lazy lately for updating my blogs (poor lousy excuses haha)
Anyway, this is the month of thanks giving & prize giving too. I've been lucky lately for receiving some small gifts:-
a.a RM10.00 voucher from FedEx last week as an appreciation for an online survey about their courier service
b.a kitchen towel & a cooking recipe from Naturel for participating in their last campaign which ends on 30th Sept'09
c.a nice Christmas card from my friend, Vinccy - thanks a lot & I really appreciate it.

I think I need to prepare some small gifts in return by this week for my friends too..and of course a nice excuse to buy things again for my twins wahaha.

Merry X'mas & Happy New Year ^_^

(I've no eye see this round - don't know how long mama is going to shop this round!)

1 comment:

恩轩至佳 said...

Happy shopping then! Merry X'mas for you and your family.