Monday, December 7, 2009

Warehouse Sales at Popular, Summit USJ

I've seen lots of blogger mama updating about the Popular warehouse sales at Summit, USJ. So last Saturday after lunch, we brought twins together with my mom & brother to the place. It wasn't easy to find a parking there. We managed to find 1 after 3 rounding at the basement.

Lots of people there when we reached the place. Twins were so excited when they see lots of books there, especially Kiam Hong. He'll pick the book he likes and carry it along until he hunts for the next target. He even picked a book and passed to a lady at the bakery / cooking session. The lady just smiled at him & says thank you and my boy so happy and turned towards me for a hug ~ Sweet!

It wasn't easy to search for the books with twins around. We need to separate them. My mischievously girl, En Qi will just starts running at the area, while we try to catch her and her naughty brother whenever saw his sister acting, started following her and pulling the books to the empty baskets ~Sigh! My brother even starts complaining tired looking at my boy & I've to hug him tightly to prevent his mischievous acting at the area.

We managed to shop till 5.00pm and headed to the cashier. Guess how much we've spent?
RM100.80 only haha - I consider this cheap as most of the books were on 80% discounts. Picture says a thousand words, lets see what we bought :-

(ABC & 123 Magnetic Board - another toy to be play at the kitchen.)


(Daddy's comic book which he claimed must buy!)


(Our books - cooking recipes, stories book & etc. I managed to buy 2 books at RM1.00 each, cheap?)


Dinner at Zhi Jia Ren, Bandar Puteri Puchong

We headed to restaurant for dinner from USJ. I guess it's early to have dinner at 5.00pm++, where most of the Chinese Restaurant will have a short break from 3.00 ~6.00pm. We just waited for an hour in the car as twins were sleeping soundly.
I've saw from Sin Chew some weeks ago about this Hakka Restaurant : Zhi Jian Ren.
The food displayed is nice with good environment too.
Starving, my boy shouted to have his meal ASAP!


Comment
As overall, the dishes were OK there. The food were actually pre-prepared and reheated when you place your order. So the food were served quite fast. You may try for few dishes, as it's in small portion (for 2 pax only). However, I would like to remind you that the drinks & rice served is too expensive - at RM1.80 / drink and RM1.80 / big rice & RM1.00 / small rice and the portion is again very small. So I guess I wouldn't be back for another trying as I preferred freshly prepared food, rather than reheated food!

1 comment:

mali~mali~hom!!! said...

u went the w/h/s too? me too... bought lots of books and only spent around RM100! guess wat? all the things i bought are for my boys only... i x buy any for muself... im no time to read oso la.. haha... wat an excuse for myslef!! ;p n hubby went to see his book himself.. so.. he gt 3 books...