Saturday, December 26, 2009

Enjoying Christmas with Twins

Christmas is a day full with joy and love with family gathering.
I've a wonderful day with my family especially my twins.

On early morning, we brought twins & my mom to have dim sum at Puchong. Although it's just 8.00am, people were queueing for their seats. Twins were enjoying much with their dim sum. Their favorites were "Xiew Mai" & "Wu Kok". My girl loves to drink Chinese tea. She refuses us to feed her and insisted to hold the cup by her own and to sit on the same chairs like we - adult were. Her elder brother (my boy)is willing to sit on the baby high chair but sooner or later losses his interest in it when he saw his mischievous sister is doing some stunts ~Sigh!

After the breakfast, we headed home & faster bath twins & put them to sleep because we've important mission later at 3.00pm at IOI Mall. Yes, we're heading for Avatar movie with twins, hubby & my mom. Maybe twins were also excited going for gai gai, they wake up at 12 noon and we went to Bt 14, Puchong for the famous "yong tau fu"...a nice lunch!

We reached IOI Mall at 1.45pm...it was raining quite heavily. We were lucky to have a car parking near to the door entrance where hubby could drop us there. The mall was crowded with people as it was raining and twins just started to be excited to walk by their own with shouting & ee aa...their baby language!

Sharp 2.45pm we headed for our big challenge..yes the cinema after feeding them milk. My boy was so excited when we brought him to the cinema & it's my girl second times. I thought KH will cry but he was so excited when he saw stairs and wanted to walk & we have to hold him tight & seduced him with "pop corns"! My naughty boy even throw the mineral water bottle to our front Malay lady....luckily my boy smiled innocently and she just ignored him..else....I'm afraid we might need to send him out! The movie was nice & we really enjoyed the whole show, with me & my mom hugging twins to sleep ^_^

After the show, we went to Kenny Rogers for our dinner. Twins were looking at the menu...see how mischievously are they ^_^



Note
I had a wonderful Christmas with my family, especially with my twins! Although it's tiring, the feeling is so good to have a family outing together. Yes, we'll definitely looking forward for another movie ^_^

1 comment:

Yee Ling said...

Another twins blog meant for me to follow and read..

First time dropping by ur blog, Catherine...Enjoy reading ur blog witht ur cute lil twins.