Monday, December 14, 2009

X'mas Shopping at 1 Utama & Mid Valley

X'mas is just around the corner and I've love X'mas since I was a kid. I like it a lot, although I'm not Christian myself, I just enjoyed this special moment with my family. We normally have a small gathering-enjoying our meal & chit chatting.

Last Friday, we brought twins to 1 Utama after their nap. Change clothes, feed them some snacks, pack & off we go heading to 1 Utama. The traffic is smooth, not as bad as weekends. We were very lucky this round to find a car park as a nice couple showed us their parking as they were leaving ^_^

My twins were more excited than us, when we reached the shopping mall. Crowded and yet twins love walking by their own, especially my boy. He'll just walk very fast & nearly knocked down people, and they have to avoid themselves from not knocking my boy. My boy was screaming all the way as he walked passed the crowds and my girl starts screaming excitedly as she saw what her brother did too. Me & hubby is like chasing twins in the mall ^_^

We didn't shop much as not easy to buy things and at the same time hugging twins.
We were interested in getting Lorenzo's sofa set. Too bad we miss out the promotion, as the displayed unit were just sold off~ Sign! Never mind, wish us luck for another promotion haha!

Shopping at Mid Valley
Yes, we went shopping again at Mid Valley last Saturday, with twins.
This round, we were lucky and daddy bought a 32" Toshiba LCD TV at RM1299.00. I guess the price was quite cheap as Harvey Norman is having promo till 13 Dec and for a minimum purchase of RM200.00, you are entitled for a lucky draw. But, too bad we missed out 2x lucky draw..haha, although we waited patiently at the scene for our turn! Yet, we were delighted as we were given a Princess Sandwich Grill Set from the CIMB credit card with the TV purchase.

Didn't buy anything at MidValley later on, as pushing our trolley with the TV set & with twins in it, certainly not an easy task & when my twins start screaming..we are in big mess!
Yet, I enjoyed the outings with twins very much, although it's not easy & very messy ^_^

Some nice photo at 1 Utama

(My boy looking so innocently and posing, as he's not willing to take photo.)


(Me & my boy..eh, my girl is running to her dad and peeping to the camera while daddy is shooting us)


(Me & my twins..not easy to take the photo with them at the same time.)


(At last, our family photo for X'mas this year, not really nice, but better than don't have any for remembrance, right?)

Some old memories ...Last year X'mas with Twins

(My hubby with twins...that time twins were with actual age of 7 months++, noticed my twins were quite small size.)


(My hubby with his princess, adorable?)

3 comments:

Sherry said...

love the pics, do you keep all pics in pc or you print out?


I keep in pc but there is file corrupted :(

Mummy Gwen said...

Hi Catherine, really you saw me at Mid Valley? Thanks for informing me. :) You have a nice and loving family too.

mali~mali~hom!!! said...

wow.... really nice leh... i oso wan to bring my boys go jalan jalan all the malls!! sure very nice deco during this period!! ;)