Monday, December 28, 2009

A Special Gathering with Angel, Carol & Irene

I was counting and really looking forward on 26 Dec'09. As I was working half day, I couldn't stop looking at the watch waiting to be knock off. Hubby can sensed my impatience and willing to set me free a bit earlier to meet my blogger mama...thanks hubby ^_^

I was so excited when I saw Irene with twins (Aiden & Eden), Angel with Oscar boy and Carol with her boy - Shawn! How I wished that my twins were here too as I left them at home with my mom. It'll be more merrier & fun for twins when they see so many people & kids with them!

We've a short gathering at Wendy's. I was a bit retardant to join initially as I was alone there..yes hubby went shopping and it was my first outing by my own meeting my friends! But, as I saw the boys (the kids), I was happy and delighted. Oscar boy is super active & quite photogenic..lots of nice poses ^_^


Irene & Twins (Aiden & Eden)
A very loving family.

(Opps..I still can't differentiate between Aiden & Eden..sorry Irene ^_^)

Carol - Shawn boy & Angel - Oscar boy

(Cute boys..this is my first meet up with Carol. Thanks for the gifts ^_^)
(Observed nice & cheering smile on everyone..say cheese ^_^)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2010 ^_^



Note
A blissful gathering meeting my friends and thank you so much for the gifts. I really appreciate it a lot and I'm looking forward of meeting you all with my twins in near future. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ^_^

My naughty twins enjoying the gifts from auntie Angel, Carol & Irene ^_^

3 comments:

mali~mali~hom!!! said...

cath... sometimes even myself oso cant differentiate them in the pic... ;p

twins mama said...

seems av1 is enjoying themselves! nice gathering there.. cath & irene, when to have a twins gathering??

mali~mali~hom!!! said...

hahaha.... ya lo.... we talk about this so long time ago!! end up dunno fly where ad.... so? how??