Tuesday, April 12, 2011

About last week

Last week was a great week for me & the kids.
I was craving for durians because I saw from Anggugu forum that eating durians can increase breat milk production..so I wanna try hehe
I bought 4pcs D24 durians last Wednesday while on my way back to fetch BB JY, cost me RM105.00 (1kg is RM15, expensive isn't it). I gave 2pcs for JY's nanny as appreciation & the rest for my family.

That night we finished dinner early in order to have "durians fiesta" later.
BB JY was so curious when he saw daddy carrying the durians to the dining hall, he wanted to look closely what we were having - cute. We all enjoyed the durians, but too bad my twins don't want to eat - they says it's smelly & not nice :-(

Twins Chekup at PPUM
I send twins for checkup at PPUM again last Friday as twins were pre-mature kids, so doctors need us to send them for checkup in every 6 months time till they reached 7yrs old. We went early that day, and twins were fancy looking at a small playground at the hospital. There was a Chinese boy playing in the room by himself & he was very excited when he saw my twins & wanted to play with my girl - EQ. However, EQ was seems very afraid of him, mainly because she was much smaller size, if compared to the boy.


(Can you see the boy whom is wearing red t-shirt, his weight is equivalent to my twins..haha, and FYI, his father told us that the boy is same age as mine, he was born in January, which means only 2 months senior than mine....)


(Twins love to play this..but EQ wasn't in a good mood because while I was taking this photo, the "Chinese boy" is banging his body & coming towards twins direction. EQ was terrified seeing a "big boy".)

No comments: