Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Moving to our new house


As twins are growing, we decided to move to a landed property rather than staying in a small apartment. Although the apartment is cosy & very convenience of going elsewhere, yet there's limited space for twins to play around & the neighbourhood is "limited" too, as we hardly see our neighbours as doors were closing all the time.

On 15/03/11, we finally move to our new house - PV. The house is nice, cosy & it's quiet, especially at night time.Sometimes, we can also listened to insect's sound. There's 2 small playground near our house. Twins have been requesting us (me, hubby & mom) to take them for a walk there. I'm reluctant to go with following reasons:-
a.the grass is quite high near the playground, so there's lots of mosquitoes there.
b.took twins last Saturday, there were "bigger kids" playing there. They were swinging the swing upside down, and horrified me, as it might hurt "younger age" kids like mine whom with only 3 yrs old.

Home sweet home. We've moved in more than 3 weeks now. I'm glad that twins & BB JY can adapt to the new environment. New home, more spacious, where I plan to set up a study room for my kiddos later. Hubby has arranged all the kid's toys, books, stationary in a cabinet. I need to survey for a student's table (the one I bought earlier is too small to occupy twins at the same time.)

The above photo is taken last week, with hubby & kids.
Just nice to be at our home sweet home.

No comments: