Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Eco Park, Setia Alam

Last Saturday, we went to my 3rd aunt house at Eco Park, Setia Alam.
It has been some years since our last visit to the park, although from time to time we'll drop by at my aunt's place when we are free.
The first time we went was in Oct 2009, that was the time when twins just started to walk and they loved walking at the park, feeding ducklings.

Again, this time we went to feed ducklings at Eco Park. There wasn't lots of ducks, if compared to last time. Aunt told that the management has segregated the ducklings to a few places so that others can also feed them & attracts people in other places as well.

My twins were very enjoyed when they saw the ducklings but do not dare to touch them nor feed them. I was holding BB JY & watching my twins from far, as I'm afraid the ducklings will attack us. However, BB JY dozed off while we were in the park. He was too tired playing with my uncle & twins the whole day & refused to go for a nap.
Poor BB just dozed off while I was hugging him.

I really like the environment at Eco Park, cooling & nice. Nowadays kids can hardly get close to Mother Nature, not to says playing under the trees & walking bare food on the sands. I would really love to bring my kids to here again, if I'm free - I'll try too. Although our new house is with park, but it was a small park & I don't like when "bigger kids" playing nasty in the park - I don't want my twins to follow the was they were playing.

Well, lets see if we can go to Eco Park, this week, if daddy is free ^_^


(Nice ducklings eating the food.)


(Twins & my mom = popo)


(Twins with my aunt = 3rd great aunt)

2 comments:

mali~mali~hom!!! said...

hey... do let me know when u are there!! i want to bring my boys there too! since so near to my klang house but i never heard this park b4!! seem very nice enviroment there!! :)

Catherine Yee said...

Hi Irene, OK. I SMS you next time if I were there coz I need to use my aunt's address in order to go to Eco Park. Only the residents are allow to go there. How have you been?