Wednesday, October 24, 2012

花花世界

As I was on way back from Kinrara to fetch twins back from kindie, I saw a new flower shop at the roadside. So, I dropped by and bought some nice flowers- 2 Gerbera & 4 Roses.
I wonder what will be twin's reflection when they saw this nice flowers?

When I fetch twins from kindie, they saw the flowers & immediately pulled out the Gerbera from the wrapping papers instead. Oh, my! Luckily they didn't start pulling out the petals from the flower, thank God ^_^

Twins were very happy when they saw the flowers - as I this is the first time I bought flowers back home. Told them that I'll put them in a vase on the dining table as decoration. They offered help to put them in the vase ( I used the empty glass from the used Leggo's chunky pasta sauce instead as reusable material.)

The flowers in the nice vase :-

And our topic for today will be "FLOWERS", hehe.
We ended lunch early & started to draw flowers in our sketch book for afternoon's activity.

While twins were having their nap, I quickly did some crafts on their sketch book.
Will teach them about : Flower, Stem, Leaf & Petal ^_^

I used all recycled materials- the stems & leaves from the dropped branch in front of our car porch, the rose petal & leaves as well.

 

Nice isn't it?
Hope my twins will going to like it later ^_^


No comments: