Monday, October 22, 2012

Blue blue Monday :-(

I wasn't in really good shape this few days.
Started with last Saturday evening, when we were on our way from Puchong to Setia Alam to fetch JY back, it was raining very heavily, and yes it was heavy traffic jam too from LDP. Hubby took a short cut from Sunway to Glenmarie and off to Kesas highway. Well, to me it was a long journey, and my dizziness started from that day onward.
Last night, on our way back to Setia Alam, again I was feeling dizzy.
Once reached mom's place, I faster hit to toilet - muak muak vomited :-(

This morning, I'm still not feeling well.
My head kept spinning, and I find myself shifted to a side till now.
Told hubby not going to office today.

So, what did I did the whole morning.
Laundry...and the whole morning, the weather is groomy & no sunshine at all.
Reflecting my own feeling as well.
Still no improvement on my dizziness.

When I felt a little bit better, I drove to Carrefour to buy some sausages, corns, fish fillets & etc.
Yeah, although not in good shape, I decided to cook lunch for twins.
Tired of eating outside food.
I fried sausages, some chicken ham, baked beans & cook pasta.
Was a bit rush as I've only 30 minutes to cook, before I need to go to kindie to fetch twins.

The outcome :-

Not bad, right?

Well, during our lunch, we had a chat.
EQ was asking me : Why the pasta is not "Spaghetti" - the long type?
I told her that isn't it "Spirals" is much more nicer & juicier?
The twins shake their head & told me : NOPE, "Spaghetti" is still nicer than "Spirals"!
Well, never under estimate your kids, as they've their own opinion & thoughts too ^_^

Oh mine, my head is still spinning non-stop, I need a rest :-(


No comments: