Saturday, June 11, 2011

Huggies Play Tent

I've managed to redeem a Huggies play tent, thanks to Shanne Yap. She gave me a 20 points sticker, enable me to have enough points for the redemption.
Thank you very much, Shanne ^_^

Hubby received the "courier" for me at home, when I went out to work. He assembled it & twins were happy playing with it - my mom told me.
(My initial plan is to redeem for BB JY, so that he can crawl & starts playing in the play tent, while I can teach twins to read / other activities)

When I knocked off from work, fetching BB JY back...BB JY sparkles when he saw the tent & started to join with the twins. In less than 10 minutes, the tent began to collapse..thanks to my 3 kiddos!!


(Twins & BB JY playing excitedly in the tent)


(The tent collapsed...in <10 minutes. My kiddos are so aggressive ~ Sigh!)


(KH coming out from the tent, surrender ^_^)


(At last, BB JY managed to "escape" from the area)

Looking at all this, if you asked me did I managed to meet my initial target / plan for the tent - well, not really.
When I started to read / teach twins, BB JY is coming to join the fun.
When my mom trying to remove him from us, BB JY crying loudly, not willing to go out. Sob - sob, seeing this makes my heart melt & trying to read to 3 kiddos at the same time really need a lot of patience, interruption is on & off.
I'm still trying my very best ^_^

No comments: