Monday, June 13, 2011

Twins learning cycling

Twins have been requesting us for a bicycle for a long time. When we were still living in our small apartment, they could only see from the balcony when kids cycling, they have requested for a few round.

Last month,while me, my brother & my mom were at JPN Puchong applying for changing the address of our IC, we went to the nearby toy shops. Twins were excited seeing so many bicycles & so as we.

I decided to buy 1 for each of them.
KH with a taller seat one, which I think still be able to ride till he's 5 yrs old.
EQ with a smaller version (lower unit), because she is much shorter than KH.

Twins were so happy when they saw the bicycles after their nap (it wasn't easy for me, as I need to make 2 rounds to the shop for replacement & maintenance)
At first, they don't know how to pedal at all, kept moving backward.
After a few days of warming up, they are much better now, just that they are still not able to "cycle" in a full round.
They will pedal "half turn" again & again, very funny when I watched them cycling.

BB JY is so excited to see twins cycling & will chase them using his walker. He is even happy when hubby put him on EQ's bicycle & starts pushing him around ^_^

Twins posing with their bicycle in our house

No comments: