Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Whereabout & happenings

About BB JY
I haven't update about BB JY for sometime.
BB JY has been very active recently.
He has started to crawl since 6 months old. Now, he is 10 months++, he began his adventures "crawling" the staircase - yes, very terrible, he find it so challenging & refuse to come down when we carry him away.
BB JY can crawled to 10 steps of the staircase at mom's place & at our place, he'll crawled to the 3rd steps & started to play with the doormat ~ Sigh!
He finds the doormat is a toy to play with!

See what's BB JY doing... ...


Papa coming for rescue


About twins
At the age of 3 years old, twins learning to communicate with the adults.
I have to state this as communication, as we are responding to them most the time, and to our surprise they can express a lot, and some of the words we have never taught them before.
The other day, twins were playing their "spoon" again, to them, the "spoon" is their HP, and they used this to call to my dad & also "the boss".
EQ : Halo, gong gong?
EQ : Zuo meh yeh (What is it in Cantonese - we never taught her before)
Oh, washing machine is spoilt, is it? Never mind lah, cannot fix then buy a new one lah....
And a night before, when we were talking about the book which left on the floor,
Me : Why the books is being removed from the book's wrapper? Can both of you tell me why?
KH : I don't know- it's mei mei. She tears it out.
Me : Mei mei, did you do so?
EQ : Nope, I saw it's you & popo removing it out?
(EQ is denying)
Popo : Who says so, when did you see us doing so?
EQ : Just now, I saw it with both eyes - 1 eye looking at mama, 1 eye looking at popo!
OMG, that's the word uttered from my 3yr old girl!

Learning through this way is fun, but I do hope that my twins don't use this as excuses & denying in things when they've made mistakes.
Accepting you are wrong is not hard, as long as you learn your mistakes ^_^
I hope my kids will remember this.


(Twins at KLCC last Saturday - hard to snap their picture at the same time)


(EQ posing in front of a huge teddy bear)


(KH playing blocks, I observed that he is good in playing this blocks, if compared to EQ. He has lots of imagination with the blocks. )

No comments: