Monday, June 20, 2011

Learning through playing

Playing allow kids to learn about themselves and the world around them. Through playing, a kid will develop the skills that expand his / her physical, cognitive and emotional abilities.

Kodomo Kids House
This is the link which I saw online from forum that it's a good playschool for kids to join & learn a lot.
It's Kodomo Kids House, located at Setia Alam.
The teacher - Miss Ice is a very friendly & caring teacher.
(I've initially enrolled my twins for a course last month, was called off at the end due to hubby didn't allowed twins to go playschool & he needs me to take care BB JY during weekend as well. I was moody past few weeks due to this, and I don't know when my twins will be able to go playschool / kindie in near future)

We brought twins once to the Kodomo Kids House, twins loved it a lot, as they can play & learn at the mean time. Twins were so enjoy until not willing to go home, when I told them it's time to go home for a nap.

Although I only been there once, I love it's environment, especially the teacher, which is so loving for the kids. We share about the thoughts of the kids & she taught me on selecting the kid's educational toys, which we can purchased it & teach our kids.

Among the toys she mentioned, I love this one - it's a toy which we can put the "nails" into the board to do crafts / patterns.
It can train the kids to learn motor skills by pressing & removing the "nails" & at the same time to train kids to learn how to do a pattern as it has a sequence to follow in order to play on the board.
(I don't know how to call / address this toy as this toy is initially from me & my brother's generation. It was bought from my dad when we were very small. Yes, we still kept the toys & the toys were still in good condition. It was made from Italy, maybe I guess toys last time were better than now because of it's quality)

Lets see what my twins are doing :-

It's nice isn't it?

No comments: