Thursday, June 16, 2011

My little TIGER

Last night BB JY is very cranky. Hubby was home early & plays with him. After a while, BB JY was tired & so hubby put him to sarung & he slept at 9pm++. He woke up by midnight & later he refused to be on bed & wants us to play with him.

Hubby was too tired & he slept, while I was trying hard to maintain BB JY from midnight till 4am! BB JY refused from sarung, I've try patting him a few rounds & he'll just crawl to me & starts playing with me, which was very annoying as I was too tired to join him for any fun at all.
Yes I was too tired & started feeling dizzy, so I've no choice but to wake up daddy for his help to pat BB JY to sleep, while I can rest.

I hardly sleep & manage to take a nap from 5am - 7.45am.
The whole day I was still feeling dizzy - thanks to my BB JY.

When I woke up this morning, I took BB JY will be tiring. To my surprise both JY & hubby was very energetic & start playing around. In fact, hubby told me that he just pat him a while & the little fellow started to doze off!!

I guess the BB is bullying me, not the first time. He will only look for me when he needs milk! Yes, I'm the best "MOO MOO" for him!
(I'll write again, I'm too tired today)


(I'm a TIGER - don't play play ha....wow!)

2 comments:

mali~mali~hom!!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mali~mali~hom!!! said...

hahaha... so cute ur little JY!!! he looks so much like KH or mayb EQ??!! haha... same la!! only thing he is more chubby!! yes!! u r the best 'moo moo' for him!! keep it up!! u doing a great job mommy!!! :)