Friday, September 11, 2009

Bad Day

Yesterday was my bad day with twins.
In the morning, I took twins to PPUM for 18 months injection. They were happily scrolling the pathway until their turn for the injection. Twins just immediately stopped in front of the door entrace & refused to walk in for their injection.
Me & my mum have to coax them & hold them tightly for the injection.
Both were crying loudly & refused for the injection.
Kim Hong even pushed the nurse's hand away when she tried to applied some IPA on his leg and starts kicking his “無影腳”.

The following afternoon is a gloomy day with twins crying here & there. They starts active again after lunch & I've decided to brought my twins & my mom to Jusco IOI for shopping.(This is a bad decision as my nightmare just started with it.) They were still excited in the beginning. However, "Loo's Twins Concert" starts here & there and I've to gave up my shopping mood.

Bought a few sets of Miki Kids Jeans at 70% discount - quite nice quality, and a set of Disney for my little girl.


Note
Based on this bad experience, I'll think twice before going shopping with twins again. I guess I'll just have to shop alone ^_^

No comments: