Saturday, September 26, 2009

Playing radio set

Twins love to play the radio we've on the TV bench.
Yeah - radio.....haha old fashioned man & I guess the radio is almost obsolete in most houses, replaced with HIFI set ^_^

Twins at TV bench

Give a guess - who's this?


Haha, I'm alone to conquer the whole set all by myself ho ho


A little bit more..and I'm almost done ...


Why are you staring at me?
I did nothing wrong ...

Note
The first photo is my little gal, En Qi facing the camera with her brother at the back. She has no chance to play at all since her brother will just pushed her away...poor girl..so the naughty boy was trying to play the set by pressing this & that buttons ^_^

3 comments:

咸 妈 咪 said...

我會分辯你兩個孩子叻﹐厲害hor! ^^

En qi的頭髮怎麼沒長呢﹖

恩轩至佳 said...

hehhe..so cute. the last photo looks like he is very innocence..."mummy, dont scold me, pls!"

cre8tone said...

Haha~ Cute twins!~