Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Small Gathering at Setia Alam


As daddy is away for business trip at China/Hong Kong and will only be back by Monday morning, I decided to bring my twins & my mom to Setia Alam to meet my 3rd uncle.(It'll be too boring sitting at home with twins only during this long weekend.) We are so excited as this is our first time by our own travelling from Puchong to Setia Alam. Thanks to my little brother whom volunteer to be our chauffeur to fetch us with his brand new My V.

Twins are not as active as home when they reach Setia Alam. They are lots of people there - my 2nd uncle with his family & my 3rd uncle with his family. Quite merrier with lots of people at the house. Yet, twins wasn't fancy at all - with groomy faces till the end of the day when we brought them out for a short walk.

In this photo is me holding little Kiam Hong with my cousins and my mom holding little En Qi.

No comments: